Friday, April 3, 2009

Reference photos

So, most of you can tell by my work that I am not always loyal to my reference photos. They--the photos--do inspire me to try different things, to check shadow angles, adjust perspective, etc. so I took a few on the way down here yesterday. I've got this sort of new fangled sony point and shoot digital that takes great pics--if you can figure out how to use it--really, it isn't just me. All the reviews of it say the pics are great but the menu is awful. Anyway, I managed to get some good barns, a few grain silos--although there aren't as many good ones on this drive as there are on our way down 287 to Dallas. I also got some interesting dusk pics-- you'll be seeing a few of those--I guarantee a slight departure from my normal work. Don't know if I'll have a chance to post during the Woodlands show but will be back as soon as I can. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.