Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scottsdale Arts Festival


Okay, I'm finally posting something. I was just being cheap. We're staying at this great and very convenient hotel, The Mondrian, right on the show grounds but you have to pay for internet. So we opted to not do it everyday. This morning I don't have much time before I need to go open the booth but thought I'd post in and bring you a photo from the show. So far, sales have been good. Not great. But nothing to complain about. They've forecast high winds for this afternoon so keep your fingers crossed that they don't get too bad. Will be home tomorrow and will give you more info then!

1 comment:

  1. Your booth looks great! We're gonna try and get out to see you during Cottonwood.

    ReplyDelete

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.