Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dogs & Snow

In most of the country spring has sprung. In fact, it had sprung here for most of February and most of March. Beautiful blue skies and balmy (for here) almost daily. Then, cruelly, winter showed its ugly mug once again. I woke up this morning to overcast skies but by the time I had finished showering and drinking my joe it was snowing cats & dogs. It stuck for a while but not all day. The snow has subsided but the forecast is for 8 inches to a foot tonight and 6 more inches tomorrow. If we get it, I'll post a picture.

And speaking of dogs, we were graced by Bill & Carol's labs, Josie and Olive, for the day. That meant two walks instead of one, a trip to their house to get them, and countless throws with the chuck-it. Needless to say, I didn't get as much done. Although I really enjoyed their company in the studio. A nice fire, 3 dog beds, three sleeping labs--excepting part of the time, Olive, who is still only 2 and likes to take very short naps--especially compared to the other two---it was a nice day. I got 2 pieces done but they weren't as big as the ones I did yesterday. Oh, well, you can't be productive all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.