Monday, March 16, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

Scottsdale, here we come. Today we finished framing all but the 3 new large panels. Yeah! I'll pop those in tomorrow morning--simple as pie. I do need to remember that when we have large blocks of time in between shows I should frame more often. That way I wouldn't have to waste a bunch of days in a row doing so. And, it really isn't all that interesting to post about. I should have taken a picture of all the completed work--the studio is cramping up as we pull more and more stuff out.

But, I was able to paint his afternoon and that felt good. It is my job to paint but I really do love it and miss it when I'm just doing framing, etc. So, it is nice to have finished the drudgery and to get back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.