Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to Work

Okay, I've had my winter vacation and now it is back to work. It always takes me a day or so to get back in the painting groove. So, as usual, I procrastinated this morning. But I did get a few pieces done and I'm back in gear. The above piece is a bit different for me but I am pleased with it.
This is a piece I started when the nephews were in the studio with me. Needless to say, I didn't finish it then. And, fyi, the colorful squares on the left is a color correction piece. I use it to match and adjust colors to make them more accurately reflect the work when I post things for sale on my website. In Photoshop you can go to image adjust and pick out the white dropper and place it on the white square. Sometimes that is all the adjustment that is required and other times I need to do a bit more manipulating. And, mostly I like to leave alot of the manipulation of images to Rees. That way it is less time on the computer and more time in the studio for me. Which would be helpful if I actually always used that time wisely.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.