Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back In the Saddle



So the winds I mentioned Sunday morning never really materialized--there were a few gusts but absolutely nothing like they had been forecasting. Yeah! Sunday turned out to be a good day and I made some sales. All in all a good trip.

We arrived home late Monday night and I spent yesterday unpacking the van, packing up paintings I needed to ship, putting the paintings away, figuring out what I sold to whom, doing laundry, reframing the couple of pieces where dog hair--yes, DOG HAIR!--had infiltrated under the glass and rested on the nice pristine white mats. As much as I love my dog, I'm thinking maybe the next one should be white. At least then, the hairs wouldn't be so noticeable. As much as Rees helps with everything, an artist does not get to just paint. There is always more to do!
So today I am finally ready to actually paint (or color) and get back at it. The images above are just a couple more from the show since I didn't have any new pieces to show you. (I'm guessing the several laundry baskets full of clean clothes don't count.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.