Thursday, February 19, 2009

Playing Hooky!

Not much to report today. Rees & I put on the skis and did a few runs. What a beautiful day! I wish I had brought the camera. For living in a ski resort I most certainly do not take enough advantage of our "free" pass. It took me a few runs to get my legs back but I think I'll be ready for the nephews next week. And, the snow was remarkably good for not having had any in a couple of weeks.

This afternoon was back at the easel--an oil pastel as the underpaintings are still a little sticky. Rees got wires put on all the varnished boards/panels so tomorrow I can get them put away. The music highlights for today were 1)Lucinda Williams--Little Honey--it is growing on me. I like it lots more than when we first got it 2) Two Dollar Pistols (Have they done anything lately?)

Back on track tomorrow--except I think we're gonna do a few more runs early. I'll get the fire going in the studio before we go and by the time we get back it will be toasty! Good excuse, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.