Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Photos Taken!

Today, besides working on my vertical commission piece (coming along nicely, BTW), Rees & I photographed all the art I've been making this year. It wasn't exactly what I wanted to do today, but I take the photos outside. And, while the forecast for today was only partly cloudy, and the rest of the week a chance for snow every day, I figured I'd better get at it.

At first, when I pulled out the works on paper, I was totally disappointed in the number of pieces--NOT enough! But, then we started taking pictures of the pieces on panel. I was a bit more pleased. I was going to post a couple from today but, for some reason, our 2 sided computer --my side and Rees' side--won't let me look in Rees' pictures for anything to upload. And, since that is where they are, since he does all the photo manipulation for my website and my advertising, I guess I can't access them. I'm sure I'll figure out a way to get at them, but I'm a bit too tired to do that today!

I promise a picture or two tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.