Monday, July 12, 2010

Angel Fire ArtsFest

The blue ribbon is mine--best of 2-d Painting! And the couple in my booth--Bill & Carol Hudson are some of the best dog sitters ever!!!!! (I forgot to have a picture taken of me in my own booth!)
Steve "I'll spell his name wrong for sure" the jeweler from Austin, John & Katherine McDermott.
Jessica Duke--I have some fab pieces of hers!
Jacqui Binford-Bell----has a thing for color as I do!
Sandy Lipka and her pots!

Good show--wish we'd had a few more visitors as the crowd seemed very light....but quality was nice! Lots to accomplish this week before going on to Boulder for the show this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your ribbon, Jennifer....well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, your booth looks awesome and big congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Jen! You totally deserve this. Bravo, bravo, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.