Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Make Things Difficult


Yesterday, we went on a walk with a bunch of the Music From Angel Fire musicians and some local MFAF fans (along with our good friends, Mark & Susan Vaughan, past residents of Angel Fire and now of Taylor,TX). Additionally, we had a few dogs on the walk. The first image above is of Ida Kavafian, Artistic Director of MFAF and co-owner with her husband, Steve Tenenbom, of Opus One Vizslas. She's handing out treats to a few of our canine pals.

The second image is Yogi, Benny Kim's dog. Benny didn't accompany us on the walk so we let Yogi wallow in his mud bath. Maybe next year, Benny will hike with us!

On another note, today I had the pleasure of Bella Hristova coming over to look at and purchase some of my art. Instead, I kept pulling out boxes and she got ever more confused! Please note the refined way I display things in my studio! We've narrowed it down to 4 pieces and I'm sure she'll be able to decide. She'll be playing in the orchestra at tonight's concert in Taos! Looking forward to more good--slash that--great music!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo of all the dogs and Mark and Susan too. Pity Junebug didn't manage to get in the shot.

    ReplyDelete

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.