Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Let the Preparations Begin

The above piece is a 24 inch square panel.  I've done some stormy pieces over the last 18 months but never a panel.  And since I used some of these in my show applications for both Cherry Creek (Denver) and Lakefront (Milwaukee) and got in both, I figure I ought to have some similar pieces in the booth.  So, I'd better get busy.   This one is based on a photo I took years ago while waiting for my brother, Chris, to come back upriver after a day of fishing near the junction of the Red And Rio Grande.... wish he'd come back and fish again sometime....

2 comments:

  1. I love the energy in this, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized it. I have sat there for a few hours in my life too. Gerald would be happy to take you sometime. Then you could sit and wait for him!

    ReplyDelete

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.