Sunday, December 22, 2013

Maybe I'm Back

Since I haven't done a show in a while, I've been flirting with the idea of posting on my blog again.  It had been so long, I didn't remember how to log in.  But, here I am.  Probably not a daily thing, but perhaps weekly...

I'm not totally prepared for Christmas this year.  Some of my orders aren't even expected here until end of business on the 24th.  I've got a tree...a fabulous one that my wood guy brought us.  It is up and I'm watering it daily.  But, sadly, no lights or ornaments yet.  But, on the positive side, biscochitos, Christmas cookies and pumpkin bread are ready.  It is a start.

Hope everybody has a fabulous holiday time.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Happy Holidays! xo, Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Love the painting above! (las Trampas, yes?)

    Let me know if you ever plan to paint the little church at Golden!

    http://www.panoramio.com/photo/6105613

    Our family has a long history there....going back to when my grandmother was the one-room schoolteacher in Madrid when it was a silver mining town (~1909).

    -Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like that you are back blogging. And hopefully your studio sales have been good. Mine have.

    ReplyDelete

If you've got a comment or a question, let me know, I'd love to hear from you.